Brofox Assault Brofox Assault

Holy shit I love the ending song. You must have been so hoarse afterwards hahaha

Pokemon Master ep7 Pokemon Master ep7

I just don't see the humor in it and I've played most of the pokemon games. Voice quality is pretty terrible and low quality. To improve I would make the comedy less based on one off jokes mostly based on memes and really try to focus on improving the quality of the voice acting.

American Pokemon American Pokemon

I really wanted to laugh but hated myself for it

Awful as far as morals. Great as far as quality goes. Not enough funny and too much sadness.

Necrorun Necrorun

More like Necropun

Loved the pun in the description on the front page. The game was very enjoyable and I really can't think of anything to change.

PencilMadness PencilMadness

I hate to be that guy...

But all of these brush effects are nearly identical to the ones found on "Harmony" by Mr. Doob. I do think the gallery is a nice touch but I wish you had used more creativity.

Support Group Support Group

Good game

To everyone who is having loading issues, read the author comments and follow the instructions.

DJ Pygme - Splash DJ Pygme - Splash

Good as always

It's really good, but as the others have said it is very similar to your other submissions. For your next song try to mix it up more.

Ballad of the baker Ballad of the baker

Great!

I love this song. It has sort of a grunge feel to it that is pleasing to the ears. Reminds me of a factory. Faved.

Kados responds:

Thanks bro, you have some pretty neat moves yourself! peace

~EnV~Celebration ~EnV~Celebration

Love all of your songs

This one is just as good as all of your songs.

Alien helicopter Alien helicopter

Shading

It's an interesting design but it definitely needs shading. Right now it looks flat and it makes it look much worse than it could be.

Tott responds:

Thanks for the tip

American Murderer American Murderer

Great

This is a great drawing and I would love to see more from you!