Brofox Assault Brofox Assault

Holy shit I love the ending song. You must have been so hoarse afterwards hahaha

Pokemon Master ep7 Pokemon Master ep7

I just don't see the humor in it and I've played most of the pokemon games. Voice quality is pretty terrible and low quality. To improve I would make the comedy less based on one off jokes mostly based on memes and really try to focus on improving the quality of the voice acting.

American Pokemon American Pokemon

I really wanted to laugh but hated myself for it

Awful as far as morals. Great as far as quality goes. Not enough funny and too much sadness.

Falcon Date! Falcon Date!

Oh my god

I haven't laughed like that in a long time. The timing was perfect!

Terminator2 animated Terminator2 animated

Good

Overall it was good the only nitpick I had was when any weapon was fired the person firing it had no reaction to the recoil and it looked very unnatural. When she is shooting the grenade launcher is a perfect example. Other than this though it was a very high quality movie.

DangerousBob responds:

You are not the first to say this. I'll keep that in mind for future animations. :)

Use (software) Protection Use (software) Protection

For anyone who doesn't understand...

The cds represent kids from unprotected sex

Dad Is Over Nine Dad Is Over Nine

I laughed uncontrollably for 5 minutes

and I rarely even laugh. Nice new twist on an old joke.

Tribute 2 Michael Jackson Tribute 2 Michael Jackson

Wow...

This is so bad even Wade made fun of you on his Facebook

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Awesome has returned!

I will definitely buy this upcoming DVD!

Naruto Versus Sasuke NG Naruto Versus Sasuke NG

"Naruto you sucks"

Ok the animation was fairly good. But as in almost all the recent Naruto flashes, the dialogue is flat out awful. Next time I would proof through my flash before submitting it.

Totaya17 responds:

When I did the flash, I got no ideas for the dialogue, so I put in some basics ^^